ADCO-Chester is now providing a PAT testing service. Pat testing or portable appliance testing is an important part of any health and safety policy. Maintaining PAT records has become a statutory requirement and is therefore considered good practice for any organisation.
There are several reasons why appliances should be tested with the most important ones being:
- To comply with The Electricity at Work Regulations.
- To comply with the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations.
- To minimise the risk of fire and injury caused by electrical appliances (Each year about 1000 accidents at work involving electric shock or burns are reported to the Health and Safety Executive. About 30 of these are fatal).
- To satisfy your Insurance Company.
- To comply with all Health & Safety requirements.
- To comply with Quality Assurances.
- As part of your Fire Risk Assessment compliance.
Our dedicated team of electricians carry out PAT Testing for local authority’s, letting agents and blue-chip companies across Cheshire, Flintshire, and the Wirral.
If you need electrical maintenance, repairs, or installations in Cheshire, Flintshire, or the Wirral, call ADCO-Chester today on 01244 377233 or 07484 329826. Alternatively, you can fill out the Contact-Us page on our website.